Fun Finishing Touches
Posted: Mar 11 2015
As a self proclaimed shopping addict, I am constantly perusing the internet looking for various bits & bobs to buy for my house! I am currently swooning after Scandinavian and geometric products and thought I'd compile a selection of my favourite finds, which make great finishing touches in a room.
1. First up are these fun festoon lights £40 from Violet & Percy. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use they are perfect for brightening up a room AND Spring BBQs alike!
2. I just love this balance bookshelf £166 by Cush Design Studio, handmade in Brooklyn from pipes, wood and twine! Its minimalist design is really eye catching and I've never seen anything similar.
3. Next is another shelf - a small, scandi style house shaped one, £20 by Design Atelier Article.
4. The perfect coasters to satisfy my geometric cravings are these handmade decoupage beauties by Tilissimo £21. Almost too nice to be hidden with cups and wine glasses!
5. Another scandinavian inspired design from Design Atelier Article are these house candle holders, £40. Minimalist, monochrome and marvellously cool.
6. I had to include these gorgeous vintage, monochrome teacups from Kiteless. Effortlessly chic and bang on trend.
7. Adding a pop of colour is this geometric Tepec Cushion £45 from Urban Outfitters.
8. And last but certainly not least is this super chunky large blanket £220 by Ohhio. Hand knitted from merino wool using, what I can only imagine, the BIGGEST needles in the world! Made to order so you can even choose your wool colour. Total and utter swooon!